One of the essential elements of IT use in business practice is the possibility of long-term storage of the collected digital recordings.
Presented design focuses on storing digital files and fulfills the basic requirements of long-term archive:
- Built-in automatic protection of physical state of records (interim and without necessity of data migration)
- Energy efficiency – power is consumed only when performing tasks assigned by the user or for maintenance
- Check for the authenticity of the collected resources
- Secure access to the stored digital files
- Scalability – simplicity of adding additional storage
- Access to the collected resources only on demand